Getting your best fit is important to us. All products include a size guide which will help you determine your size. In addition, we provide our model's size and measurements. Sizes are likely to vary between designers and therefore we try to provide the specific size guides for each designer. Please use these charts as a general guide to compare various size scales.
If you have a specific sizing question or would like more information, please contact Customer Service.
Contemporary Clothing Standard Size Guide
|Sizes||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Hips (in)|
International Size Conversion
Note: Sizes listed are US, unless otherwise noted.
|Size||Pant Size (in)||US||UK||AUS||EU||ITY||JPN||CAN|
Clothing: Taking Your Measurements
- Bust - Measure around your chest (under your arms) at the fullest point of your bra cup
- Waist - Measure around the smallest part of your waistline with one finger between your body and the measuring tape
- Hips - Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips
- Dress Length - Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of your shoulders down the length of your back
- Inseam - Find a pair of your fitted pants and measure from the crotch seam to the opening at the bottom of the pant leg. Round the number to the nearest 1/2" to get your inseam length
Shoes: Taking Your Measurements
- Shoe Height - Measure the back of the shoe from the bottom of the heel to the top of the shoe
- Heel Height - Measure the back of the heel, from where it connects to the shoe at the top to the heel cap at the bottom
- Platform Height - Measure from the bottom of the sole to where it connects to the shoe at the top of the platform